Clay House Art will be running its Summer Camp this 2020 at our location in Burlingame! Camps will have a weekly theme featuring different materials and styles of art each week and of course, air dry clay. Our camps are taught by Artists in the industry who specialize in the materials and styles offered. Summer Camp will take place Monday-Friday, 9 am - 3 pm in our studio in Downtown Burlingame. We will be offering an aftercare option from 3 pm - 6 pm.
We accept campers 5 years and up. Limited to 10 spots per week. Summer Camp takes place weekly beginning July 6th through August 21th, 2020.
To confirm your spot in Summer Camp please complete your purchase(s) and we will email you the registration policy documents for you to complete and return to us.
- Camps will be limited to 8-10 participants. Campers will have EXCLUSIVE use of the building from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, utilizing the full space to ensure maximum safety.
- We will be checking temperatures upon entry. Anyone with a fever will not be allowed entrance into the premises. If you are coughing please stay at home.
- Upon entry, we will require people to clean their hands. We will be providing hand sanitizer or you can opt to wash your hands in the bathroom.
- Masks will be required to participate in camp. We will provide campers with a FREE mask at the beginning of the week.
- Each camp will also receive a personal set of clay tools for their use
- Breaks. Every break-time, campers will wash their hands before returning to their activities. We will have supervised outdoor time throughout the day within our community.
- Tables, chairs, supplies, tools, and surfaces will be cleaned as needed, with deep cleaning occurring twice a day.
- Pick up window is from 3:00pm - 3:30pm. We will be opening our store to the public after 3:30pm