Once a week summer session take place June 22 - August 21 (9 Weeks). Students can experience our project-based curriculum similar to that of our long term programs where both 2D and 3D concepts and materials are taught. Students are divided into Matisse (3-6), Michelangelo (7-12), and a Teen Portfolio Prep class.
Summer Session Classes (Once per Week)
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Recently Viewed Products
Summer Policies and FAQ
- Extended care options are available for purchase. Extended care is a 5-day discounted extended care fee for summer camps where participants will use air dry clay to create an artwork. Please purchase the extended care option corresponding to the week of camp.
- A 10% discount is available on week-long camp registrations made before April 30th. No discounts on extended care or once a week summer session.
- All camps and classes are subject to minimum enrollment numbers. Refunds will be issued for any camp or class cancelled by Clay House Art
- No credit for missed classes.
- Please call or email us if you have any questions!
275 Primrose Road, Burlingame CA, 94010