Clay House Art will be offering two types of Summer Programs: Full Week Summer Camps and Once a Week Summer Session Classes. Both Summer Programs will introduce students to a variety of mediums and styles in both 2D and 3D.
Summer Programs 2020
Summer Art Camps & Classes
Summer Camp (Full Week)
Clay House Art will be running its Summer Camp this 2020 at our location in Burlingame! Camps will have a weekly theme featuring different materials and styles of art each week and of course, air dry clay. Our camps are taught by Artists in the industry who specialize in the materials and styles offered. Summer Camp will take place Monday-Friday, 9 am - 3 pm in our studio in Downtown Burlingame. We will be offering an aftercare option from 3 pm - 6 pm.
We accept campers 5 years and up. Limited to 15 spots per week. Summer Camp takes place weekly beginning June 22nd through August 17th, 2020. Multi-week/sibling discount are available
To confirm your spot Summer Sign Up please download and complete the 'Registration and Policy Forms' and email them to email@example.com after completing your purchase(s).
Early Bird Discount: Register by March 31st to receive 10% off camp prices (Prices shown below are discounted prices)
For multi-week discounts add your first week to your cart as Early Bird, second week as Early Bird/Multi-week (2), third week as Early Bird/Multi-week (3)
Aftercare programs are full week Monday-Friday from 3:00 - 6:00 pm. Aftercare includes juice and snacks and members will create one air-dry clay artwork to take home with them. Must be purchased and confirmed prior to the start of camp. All Materials included
Summer Session Classes (Once per Week)
Once a week summer session take place June 22 - August 21 (9 Weeks). Students can experience our project-based curriculum similar to that of our long term programs where both 2D and 3D concepts and materials are taught. Students are divided into Matisse (3-6), Michelangelo (7-12), and a Teen Portfolio Prep class.
Summer Policies and FAQ
- Extended care options are available for purchase. Extended care is a 5-day discounted extended care fee for summer camps where participants will use air dry clay to create an artwork. Please purchase the extended care option corresponding to the week of camp.
- A 10% discount is available on week-long camp registrations made before April 30th. No discounts on extended care or once a week summer session.
- All camps and classes are subject to minimum enrollment numbers. Refunds will be issued for any camp or class cancelled by Clay House Art
- No credit for missed classes.
- Please call or email us if you have any questions!
275 Primrose Road, Burlingame CA, 94010