Early Bird Pricing Ends 3/31
Monday - Friday / 9:00am - 2:00pm (5H)
McKinley Elementary School in Burlingame
Clay House Art- is offering its popular jewelry design camp again this year. Campers will use air dry clay to hand craft their own designs and learn how to manipulate a new art material: UV Resin to incorporate into their artwork. Air dry clay and UV Resin jewelry making techniques will be front and center, and each participant will be able to create their own sets of jewelry using their knowledge and creativity.
By the end of the week, students will create one set of professional Air-dry clay jewelry and one set of UV Resin jewelry. Campers will be immersed in the creative jewelry design and production process. These new art materials emphasize 3D hand molding techniques and are perfect for jewelry making due to its light weight and rapid drying with UV light.
At Clay House Art- all of our camps empower students to become CREATORS rather than just CONSUMERS of media, art, and culture.
Campers receive Take-Home UV Resin a Take-Home Mini UV Light a set of Take-Home UV Resin Supplies and Take-Home Handmade Clay Jewelry by registering today!
- The elements of Jewelry Design
- Explore ways that creative jewelry help define our visual style
- How to use clay hand modeling and drawing techniques to achieve their vision
- How to identify different types of air-dry clay and pick the best one for their designs
- Air-dry Clay jewelry making techniques
- UV Resin jewelry making techniques
- Art Critique (Public speech training)
What Campers Create
- A list of creative jewelry product research ideas
- The purpose and value of an artist statement
- A series of drawing outlines that relate to jewelry products
- One professional sets of Air-dry Clay jewelry
- One professional set of UV Resin jewelry
- Jewelry items includes:
- Earrings: Studs & Hooks
-Full Day Camp $800 (EARLY BIRD: $750 BEFORE 3/31,2024)
- 1-week of Instructions
- 1-week of Air-dry Clay Materials
- 1-week of UV Resin Materials
- Two Sets of Pre-made Jewelry Making Supplies
- Friday Ice cream Day
- Take-Home UV Resin
- A Take-Home Mini UV Light
- A Set of Take-Home UV Resin Supplies
- Take-Home Handmade Clay Jewelry