Christmas Projects with Air Dry Clay: Christmas Tree Ornament
Clay House Art's Christmas Classics Series continues as our team features Christmas projects to add a homemade element to your Christmas festivities. One of our favorite Holiday traditions is decorating the Christmas tree with ornaments, and we start our collection featuring a classic:
Christmas Tree Ornament
Here's what you're going to need
Materials: Click Links to Buy
1. Take the green clay and flatten it into the shape seen below. Use scissors to cut the tree's leaves leaving space at the top to hold it all together.
2. Repeat step one and layer the leaves on top of each other.
3. Decorate your tree with bells using the yellow clay to make small balls.
4. Take white and red clay and roll into thin lines. Put the two lines parallel to each other and roll them together to create the ribbon.
5. Once your tree is finished add the different Christmas Essentials like Candy Canes, Presents, Stockings, Reindeers, Snowmen and Polar Bears for a finishing touch
6. Congrats you're FINISHED